- RT @creativecommons: Check it out - @OKFN and @Wikimedia_Fr are running a public domain remix contest until end of year. http://t.co/W9dwBT… 6 days ago
- RT @niftyc: Five cheeses? Why not ten? Twenty? The gourmet macaroni and cheese arms race must end. 6 days ago
- Experience Stravinsky's Rite of Spring, animated by Stephen Malinowski youtube.com/watch?v=02tkp6… 1 week ago
- @alexruthmann @nyusteinhardt Congrats on Alex Ruthman on his move to NYU! 2 weeks ago
- @NAfME Deborah Gibson of Laconia High School in New Hampshire! #TeacherAppreciationDay #musiced 2 weeks ago
- Using wood instead of vinyl for a record
- analogisdigital: BEND: A Circuit Bending Documentary
- Radu Lupu and artificial scarcity
- "He [Godard] understood that the modernism of the cinema was based in the archeology of its..."
- "Today marks the 30th anniversary of a musical format many of us grew up with: the compact disc."
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A special welcome to anyone coming here after reading “Assessing Your Curriculum with the Creative Rights Pyramid.” (September 2011 issue of Music Educators Journal, in print or free online to NAfME/MENC folks and through most university networks). Here are links to the freely … Continue reading