- RT @clintrandles: Creative Performance Chamber Ensemble: Putting Innovative Ideas into Practice at USF (Music Education) http://t.co/S67NP… 4 days ago
- CU locals, come sing with the Homebrew Ukulele Union at the Blind Pig tonight at 8: homebrewukuleleunion.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/joi… 6 days ago
- @MsHalterMusic @NAfME @musicedblog There's an issue of GMT with an informance focus: gmt.sagepub.com/content/23/3.t… 1 week ago
- RT @creativecommons: Today marks the end of a two-year license upgrade and the beginning of a new era in CC. bit.ly/1cM9Ji1 http://… 1 week ago
- Mourning the loss of Bennett Reimer. One of the true luminaries in music education. http://t.co/3wydQzho3w 2 weeks ago
- Using wood instead of vinyl for a record
- analogisdigital: BEND: A Circuit Bending Documentary
- Radu Lupu and artificial scarcity
- "He [Godard] understood that the modernism of the cinema was based in the archeology of its..."
- "Today marks the 30th anniversary of a musical format many of us grew up with: the compact disc."
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A special welcome to anyone coming here after reading “Assessing Your Curriculum with the Creative Rights Pyramid.” (September 2011 issue of Music Educators Journal, in print or free online to NAfME/MENC folks and through most university networks). Here are links to the freely … Continue reading