- Predicting the future of music ed. in AEPR: @etobias_musiced, Shuler, Payne McLain, (me=algorithms). bit.ly/1cqmbm6 11 hours ago
- RT @appendixjournal: Walter Benjamin is now #publicdomain. How does that affect how we read him? publicdomainreview.org/2011/10/31/on-…’s-public-oeuvre/ ht… 1 day ago
- RT @commercialfree: In just 2 hours, 1200 people have told @fisherprice to recall iPad newborn bouncy seat. Let's keep the pressure on htt… 2 days ago
- RT @clintrandles: Creative Performance Chamber Ensemble: Putting Innovative Ideas into Practice at USF (Music Education) http://t.co/S67NP… 1 week ago
- CU locals, come sing with the Homebrew Ukulele Union at the Blind Pig tonight at 8: homebrewukuleleunion.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/joi… 1 week ago
- Using wood instead of vinyl for a record
- analogisdigital: BEND: A Circuit Bending Documentary
- Radu Lupu and artificial scarcity
- "He [Godard] understood that the modernism of the cinema was based in the archeology of its..."
- "Today marks the 30th anniversary of a musical format many of us grew up with: the compact disc."
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The current issue of Teaching Music has a letter I wrote concerning an article in the August issue, “The More You Play, The Better You Read.” The letter notes five problematic aspects in the way they describe an otherwise interesting piece of … Continue reading
I had a great time as a virtual visitor (via Skype) with two of Patrick Schmidt’s music education courses. We discussed my General Music Today article, “General Music as a Cure for the High-Stakes Concert.” For those in the class, I mentioned two … Continue reading